Fateen, M., & Mine, T. (2021). Predicting Student Performance Using Teacher Observation Reports. International Educational Data Mining Society.
- B.S in Computer Science, Faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University, 2018
- Masters of Engineering, Information Science and Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University, March 2022
- PhD, Information Science and Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University, expected March 2025
- PhD Fellow
- Research Assistant at Mine Lab
- ISEE, Kyushu University
- Supervisor: Professor Tsunenori Mine
- Worked on a Japanese NLP project to predict student grades using teacher observation reports using BERT.
- Summer 2017: Software Developer Intern
- University of Cincinnati IT Solutions Center
- Supervisor: Professor Hazem Said
- 2015-2017: Contestant at ACM Programming Contests
- Cairo University
- Competed at FCI Cairo University Programming Contest.
- Competed at ACM Egyptian Collegiate Programming Contest and ranked 66 out of 159 teams (ICPC ID).
- Participated in 25+ online contests. (Women’s Codesprint, Codeforces rounds)
- Solved 275+ problems for practice using C++ and C.
Fateen, M., Ueno, K., & Mine, T. (2021) An Improved Model to Predict Student Performance using Teacher Observation Reports.
Fateen, M., & Mine, T. (2022) Extraction of Useful Observational Features from Teacher Reports for Student Performance Prediction.